Ten free parties that changed the world (scan MixMag)
2006-10-16, 19:19:00 • Retro
Ten Free Parties that Changed the World
Who says the best things in life aren't free? Laugh, weep and gasp at just how significant and influential some of history's gratuitous knees-ups have been...
- Desert Storm, Tusla, Bosnia, New Year's Eve, 1994
- The Berlin Wall, November 9th, 1989
- Fatboy Slim on Brighton beach, July 6th, 2001
- Woodstock Music and Art Fair, August 15th-17th, 1969
- Castlemorton, May 23rd, 1992
- Love Parade Berlin, June 8th, 1995
- Reclaim The Streets, London, April 12th, 1997
- Glastonbury, June 24th-26th, 1994
- Notting Hill Carnival, August 27th-28th, 2000
- Summer Solstice, Stonehenge, June 28th, 2002
full size: ..:. here :.